Diverticulitis is a disaster for the 40 million who suffer and
the doctors who want to help
Entering into Summer 2017 we know you want to start over with better digestive health and a fresh start.
We are going to help you do something that works!
If you were referred here by your gastroenterologist, just scroll to the bottom to order the book.
The 5 Most Common Solutions
You already know They Don’t End or Reduce Symptoms
If you have tried these, you know that they are short lived treatments and do not offer long term relief from diverticulitis
What Your Doctors Are Taught !
Doctors, nutritionists and gastroenterologists consider diverticulitis to be incurable. In fact, your doctor may have told you that your diverticulitis will get worse over time. Doctors know that diverticular disease (diverticulosis and diverticulitis) is simply a disease of inflammation, which in many cases is so severe that bulges (diverticula) are beginning to rupture through the wall of the patient’s colon. I believe this inflammation in diverticular disease patients is caused by eating foods I call “Catalyst Foods" plus 7 "Trigger Foods.” Catalyst foods and trigger foods can easily be eliminated from your diet.
I believe this program is the most important information any diverticulitis patient can discover and I have coached tens of thousands of them. MH
What Causes Diverticulitis?
A mystery? I say it is staring us in the face!Allopathic medicine (modern doctors and pharmaceutical companies) teach: the cause and cure for diverticulitis are unknown. This is not my claim. Here are medical website links that prove what I am saying
Doctors and pharmaceutical companies admit that they don’t know the cause or cure for diverticulitis. So I Asked: “What reaches our colons that causes the inflammation (the main symptom of diverticulitis)? I believed It had to be stomach acid or food choices, since that is all that enters the colon.
Imagine a man who is a hay fever sufferer who also mows lawns daily for a living. Eventually he will have severe respiratory problems and asthma. His lungs, like your colon, will be inflamed. Inflammation is caused by overdoing or repeating anything that aggravates tissue. You can see what our landscaper is doing wrong. It is just that simple to see what you are doing wrong also. Diverticulitis is inflammation. What do you do every day that is irritating (inflaming) your digestive tract?
What enters the stomach that may be the cause? This Section is Everything!
- The food and drinks we consume
- Medications we take
- The saliva, acid, bile and enzymes our body produces to digest our food and drink
My theory is that diverticulitis and diverticulosis are related to stomach acid. Some other acid related disorders are GERD, heartburn, acid reflux, Crohn’s, colitis, IBD, IBS and celiac disease, to name a few. All these diseases have one thing in common: acid. Acid, in excess, can damage (inflame) the mucosal lining (the colon's protective armor). Inflammation in the colon (our septic tank) may lead to infection (attacks and flare-ups). It may also thin and weakening of the colon lining which may cause diverticula to form. Some medical studies agree that these conditions are related to stomach acid.
This is why some of these diseases are even named after their acidic origins, such as heart burn and acid reflux. Again, if you want proof from the medical community, here are two internet sources that document the fact that GERD and other stomach disorders are related to stomach acid:
What's wrong with acid? Nothing, however, enzyme and bile digestion are the preferable methods of digestion in my opinion and they don't damage delicate tissues like the esophagus, throat, intestinal cilia stomach valves, and the mucosal lining of the colon (all the acid problems are avoided).
Yes, the digestive tract is designed to tolerate acid but today we eat so many acid causing "catalyst" meals daily, that instead of enzyme digestion 90% of the time (as it should be), we constantly digest every meal (over 99%) with hydrochloric acid. This, in my opinion is the entire problem and cause of almost all digestive disorders.
Using 7 years of research and thousands of client testimonials, I confirmed that almost everyone with a digestive disorder suffers from over-production of stomach acid. The proof is heartburn, acid reflux, and/or colon inflammation and pain. So much acid that it bubbles up our throats and is burning through our colon's mucosal lining.
This is why we take antacids all the time, (or suffer). Acid is bloating us, ulcerating us, burning our throats and stomachs and inflaming our colons and yet everyone (even the white-coats) is missing that it might be the actual cause of diverticulitis.
Now available: Divide your book into 2 small monthly payments but still get started today!
I’m not a doctor, but I have been instrumental in helping over 40,000 people eliminate the symptoms of severe digestive disorders. I believe I discovered the exact cause, and have been extremely successful in proving it so far.
How Can We Know If Mike's Theory is Correct?
In my 20's, had a severe digestive disorder (I consider diverticulitis, colitis, and Crohn's to have the same cause, but with slightly different symptoms). Then for almost two years, I worked overseas. While I was abroad, I gave up my "American" diet and ate according to local traditions. After a few weeks, my digestive symptoms simply went away.
I wondered, why symptoms would disappear just just because I ate differently? When I returned home to the U.S., my symptoms came back with a vengeance. It became obvious to me that my diet that was the problem.
I researched and found that diverticular disease mainly exists in 7 countries. The other 180+ countries, with billions of people, have very few cases of diverticulitis. Doubt what I am telling you? Here is what doctors at Cornell University said (paraphrased): 30% to 65% of the population in the “Western world” have this disease but it is almost nonexistent in the other 180! This is a working diverticulitis diet, diverticulosis diet and it is just that simple! Again, here are the medical research citations:
Which few (7) countries with only 15% of the world’s population have nearly 90% of the worlds Diverticulitis patients? Here they are: If you have Diverticular disease (diverticulitis or diverticulosis), you are from one of the countries below (90% odds):
What Do These 7 Hot Spots Have in Common?
- With the few facts above, it didn’t take a medical degree to see that acid (from eating catalyst foods) may well be what is causing diverticulitis inflammation (the main symptom of the disease).
- For almost two years I tested my diverticulitis diet theories out on myself and two willing friends, who shared my digestive nightmare. Eventually I figured out which exact foods, (over 100 of them) when mixed together, seemed to cause all the trouble… I named those foods “catalyst foods!” I found that we could eat almost any food we wanted, but when we ate any two of the “catalyst foods” at the same time, the results were dramatic… dramatically bad. The result of eating catalyst foods was always one or more of the following: heartburn, reflux, feeling acidic, bloating, horrible cramping, abdominal pain, gas, meals “just sitting in the stomach for hours,” discomfort, and toilet “drama.”
Doctors Are Not Your Only Option!
You are near the end. I strongly suggest you finish.
As we proved earlier from the medical websites, doctors are taught; the cause of diverticulitis is a mystery. Would you hire a professional in any other field who told you he/she didn’t know the cause or solution to your concern? If your mechanic told you he/she had no idea how to fix your car… would you pay them to start working?
Be Honest Mike, will it be hard to follow this program?
Changing your eating style is difficult. Anyone telling you differently is not being truthful. There is no "aloe capsule" or pill that cures diverticulitis. It takes education and effort... but you can reduce or eliminate your symptoms.
What Exactly Will I Get When I Click Below?
- Diverticulitis Pain Free Foods 28 Page Relief Plan (book 1 of 4 books you will receive). This is Mike's best selling catalyst food diet (new 2016 edition). It is sent out to you within one business day (free shipping anywhere). We also send you a full digital version of all four books immediately after you order (sent to your email). You just click and start reading right NOW!
- “50 Things You Absolutely Must Know” (book 2 in your series of 4) The book that answers the questions 30,000 customers have asked us during 7 years of coaching. Put your health back in your hands. Everything from stopping a flareup to ending chronic diarrhea or constipation and 47 other issues! This is your "go to, diverticulitis bible."
- Diverticulitis Diet Recipes! (72 pages, 200 recipes, book 3 in your series). Use the recipes to make your menu for a week or two until you get used to the program. Since the recipe collection has breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, and smoothies, you can use it at first or ongoing. Just pick what sounds good and stick with your favorites.
- 7-Day Menu and Shopping List! (book 4) Don't want to read or think? We received so many requests for this, we had no choice. We hand select 21 great meals from the program and give you a shopping list for the store. Just delete what you already have on hand, and you’re set for your first week.
- “5-Minute Quick Start Guide” eliminate the catalyst foods and trigger foods with your very next bite. Check page 21 first thing!
- "Eat Out Guide," is a color, laminated, pocket/purse sized guide showing you what you can and can't eat. Keep it with you so you can eat at friends or restaurants without fear.
- Eat Almost Any Food You Want, just don’t eat two catalyst foods (easy to see on your eating guide chart) in the same meal, and never eat any of the 7 trigger foods. You will not be deprived or go hungry. You can even eat meat in moderation and drink coffee and tea and some alcohol. There are 7 foods that you should not eat (and almost everyone with diverticulitis eats them daily). The book tells you what they are and which substitutes are safe.
- Free Unlimited Email Support, Emails answered 5 days a week! We know how it feels.
- Free US Shipping on every order. You can upgrade to faster U.S. shipping if you like.
Platinum Package include all six bonuses!
What Our Customers Have to Say:
*Disclaimer: The overall health and even genetics of the dieter can affect their outcome. Your experience may certainly vary from those who have written these testimonials.
*Disclaimer. Thank You Sonia, I have been reviewing Mikes Video's all day. I am not only impressed, but I feel this is exactly what I need now. My surgeon is great, he took me as far as he can, now I need to have a program like this. He did not rush into surgery until his back was against the wall.To bad for me that I did not know about your family two years ago, when I had such a bad attack that landed me in the hospital for six weeks, emergency surgery and a bag for a year and a half. Now I have had my reversal and never want to back there again.
JEANE ALVARADO 01-26-16
*Disclaimer. I'm just writing because Sonya asked me to. I have had this diverticulitis for 16 years and tried your book almost three months now. No more attacks or going to the hospital thinking I might die just from pain. Like I said to me it was not easy from first but coached with Mikes daughter and she kept me understanding, no charge for that which was good. My life is not perfect but my diverticulitis is gone or not causing me any pain since after two days from starting. I am grateful to them.
MARTIN M. 1-1-16
*Disclaimer. My daughter has not had a flare up since she has been out of the hospital and on this diet. She has had some "very slight" pain but no bloating or diarrhea. We have referred 3 friends to your website and to your program. Thank you so much!
*Disclaimer. I seem to be getting the hang of this whole thing and feeling better. Thanks again for all of your extra help, the book was great but you being there every step of the way during those first few days was crucial. Best 99 bucks I ever spent. Have a great weekend.
ALLAN SMITH 6-12-2015
*Disclaimer. Hi Michael, It’s Shauna Young here. I have been following your diet for the past 2 weeks and have experienced amazing results. I noticed a difference from day 2 which I did not expect. However I lost 5 kilos. I stared out weighing 47 kilos and this is the perfect BMI for me at 5 feet 0 ins. I now weigh 42 kilos which is ok so long as I can maintain this weight. I have never had a weight problem or dieted before. Do you think I need to worry about this??? Thank you so much for this diet. It has truly changed my life and I will st...
SHAUNA YOUNG 1-2-2015
*Disclaimer: The overall health and even genetics of the dieter can affect their outcome. Your experience may certainly vary from those who have written these testimonials.*
Now available: Divide your book into 2 small monthly payments but still get started today!
PFF is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. If you are seeing a doctor or taking medications, continue to do so and consult with your physician before starting any new eating or nutrition program or changing your medication regimen. Even if the program works for you as it has for so many, your digestive tract may be inflamed or injured to the point where complete healing may be a multi-week, month or even a yearlong process. We do believe in this program and stand behind our guarantee 100%, but we are never going to be aware of all the conditions or complications that may exist in an individual patient. Doctors or nurses do not supervise PFF nor have any trained personnel in any country evaluated its theories or recommendations. None of the statements on this website or within the program have been evaluated by the FDA or any other agency of any government of any country. The theories herein represent the beliefs of the author, Mike Hohlweg